Depew Elementary will provide an exemplary education that challenges all students in an instructional setting appropriate to their needs. The primary aim of the district is to support a consistent focus on high student achievement by individualizing instruction to meet the identified needs of each student in the areas of:
In essence we are trying to provide students with the opportunity to become well-rounded, productive, informed, and successful members of society.
- Academic performance that reaches beyond scores on a standardized test.
- Preparing for careers and building job skills.
- Developing and using citizenship skills.
- Appreciating the performing and visual arts.
- Developing a sense of personal values and character.
- Improving personal physical health and safety.
- Understanding and appreciating the diversity of American society.
Choose another page in this section.